Thursday, January 1, 2009

Four Months Old

The puppies turned four months old on Dec. 26. I was on my way down to a USDAA trial in Glen Carbon, IL (outside of St. Louis). I was very excited to make the trip since I knew beforehand that Terry and Carol Smorch were going to be there with my baby Sirrah :) Also, Grandma Linda was going be there as well so would get to meet Fever for the first time. I was glad she could meet her while she's still a little one. I asked Linda which parent she thought Fever looked like and she thought Ransom. Some days, I do think she looks like her daddy but as Linda said, she sees Ransom in her eyes. I see her as well. Now, onto Sirrah. I was so happy to see her. She was CRAZY to see me. I was so happy she remembered me. She was so excited, she peed on me :) I didn't care one bit. I'd let her pee on me every time :)) I did get some pictures. The girls got along GREAT and played a lot over the two days. They did look alike :) A couple stats. Fever, on the day she turned 4 months old was a little over 17" and around 22 lbs. Shock, at that age was an inch small and a pound or two lighter. It looked like Sirrah was a little taller/longer, but not much. They were pretty close in size. Rogue is a bit smaller, maybe an inch and not sure where the boys are although I would guess Reece is around the same size as the B/W girls and I KNOW Great is big :)



Here are a couple more pictures of Fever and Fev and sister Shock!




3 comments:

Dave Stone said...

They are stunning, Sherry! It's look like you did well with this bunch!

Dave Stone said...

Nice looking pair of pups, Sherry - I think you did well!

Melanie said...

You know I have always wanted a Ransom puppy someday. I guess I have missed out but maybe someday I can have a puppy from one of these Ransom X Stellar puppies. It would be like having a combination of both of my current dogs in one dog! What could be better than that! :-)
Melanie Behrens