Monday, October 27, 2008

How the story ends....sort of :)

Well, to make a long story very short, Kelly Garver is now the proud owner of baby Sol. I realized that keeping two pups wasn't fair to anyone, me, them or my other dogs. So, Kelly (who wanted a pup all along but couldn't convince her husband), was able to work it all out. So, I brought little Sol to her house on Thursday. I'm SOOO glad to have her so close to home, I can't tell you. I am very lucky to have all the wonderful homes I have for our babies. I will continue to update the blog with pictures when I can. Until then, all the babies and Mom are doing great!

5 comments:

lpellum said...

I was lucky enough to see, play and take little Fever out to potty on Friday. She is adorable and is the spittin' image of her mother! She has a spot on her muzzle that reminds ya of Cindy Crawford. Maybe indicative that Fever will be quite the super model when she grows up.

Lisa

Unknown said...

She has the beauty spot too!? Must be a Stellar thing. Neat has several babies with it too. : )

Lisa B

OdyDog said...

Congrats Kelly! :) Welcome to the new addition!

Unknown said...

That's great news! I'm so glad Kelly has Sol and I'll get to see a lot of her :) Still Sol or does she have a new name?

skluever said...

Kelly is still working on a name. I am certain she's not even considering "Sol" :(