Monday, October 20, 2008

Still alive

Well, it's been so much quieter. I smartly scheduled private lessons all day yesterday so I wouldn't be home thinking about missing my puppies. I have SO much to do this week, I won't have time to think about it. I've received updates from everyone and everyone is doing great. Atlas is now Ransom's Brightest Star "Reece" is his call name. Mary is tossing around a few different names and is taking her time to find the right one. She had one picked out but isn't sure it suits him. For now, he's "Pup, Pup, Puppy!". I'm not sure about Sirrah. They were considering keeping the name. Whatever they decide is fine with me. Polaris is now Ransom's Temperature Rising, call name "Fever" and Sol is Sol :) Ransom's Heart and Sol. So far, everyone seems very happy with their new babies. It's so nice to get the updates. I can't tell you how much it helps :) I took some video last night of the girls playing in the yard and a small clip a little while ago of Shock with her baby sisters. Shock is really very good with them. She would LOVE to have them out of the pen, chasing her around. Unfortunately, she's a "little" rough so I'm not going to let it happen until they are a bigger. She plays with Frisco all the time and honestly, I don't know how he stays sound! He is a crafty, tough, quick little guy. Thank goodness or he'd be dead!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I met "Vega" yesterday. What a handsome little guy! Very self assured.

Neat also met him. She was unimpressed. G

He had an entire empty training floor to run around on. And he did. But then he also brought toys to Mary and I, pounced on Grip's tail and sat very sweetly in front of me wagging his tail. : )

Hang in there Sherry! I know it's tough to let them go, but enjoy some well deserved rest time now!

Lisa Baird

skluever said...

Thanks so much for commenting Lisa! I'm really glad you got to meet my little red guy. He is a really nice dog. Very confident and outgoing. It's SOOO nice to hear about them. I know, you know how I feel :) I miss them.