Sunday, October 5, 2008

Basement Test

When Shock was around 6 weeks old, I decided to take her into the basement since there are five different surfaces down there (slick indoor/outdoor carpeting, cement, inflatable matress, kiddie lock mats and obedience matting). Shock wasn't all too happy about the "dungeon". She LOVES the basement now (since there's agility equipment down there :). So, I took each puppy, individually, down there today to see how they would react. I was really surprised that ALL of them passed with flying colors. No one was worried. The girls and Atlas all reacted about the same, just went around, investigating every thing. Vega just started running around, could care less where he was :) I had a small rocker board (that I used for rehab of Shock's shoulder when she was injured as a baby). It's like a little teeter. They all went over it confidently. In fact, Atlas went over it about five times:) I also have a tire taped to one of the poles (on the ground) and Vega crawled through it. These are really nice puppies, if I do say so myself :)

3 comments:

Dave Stone said...

They're looking like real dogs. Is anyone catching your eye with regularity yet?

skluever said...

I've gone through every one of them, wanting to keep each one at different times. Making the choice is extremely difficult. I'm not 100% certain yet so am going to refrain from making any public declaration :)

Kennel Boy said...

They are all really cute

But Vega is Red and I really like Red

and Atlas has a twinkel in his eye that makes me think he is going to be fun

really nice pups
Dale and Sydney