Friday, September 12, 2008

New Video 17 Days old

I can't tell you how much fun I am having with these puppies. They just brighten my day :) They just make me laugh. One of my students told me before Ransom's first litter (of one) that having puppies in the house was one of the best times. I couldn't agree more. They are all so full of personality. I'm not biased or anything but I think they are all really nice, bright, confident puppies. They have all been out of the whelping box and allowed to run around the family room. I'm hoping to get them outside before the weekend is over (if it ever stops raining!). They are really little puppies now. Playing, running, growling, barking and starting to play with toys. They are also already starting to teethe. I plan to start them on puppy cereal next week. I am also contemplating taking down the whelping box. Probably the end of next week. They seem to run into the pig rails a lot when they are playing so probably almost time to take it down. Here are their current weights:

Sirrah 44 oz.
Atlas 42 3/4 oz.
Vega 40 3/4 oz.
Polaris 40 oz.
Sol 34 1/2 oz.

Here's some video from a little while ago.... BTW, I kept the audio since I love the puppy noises :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are too cute!!!

Love how they go and go and then they're done.

Denise

BCMom said...

They are so darn cute! I would never get anything done...I'd be afraid I'd miss something!

I am so envious! Keep the video coming...we really enjoy it.!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, gotta love that Sirrah!!! And, Sol is still just so adorable. Better not bring them to class - I might steal one home with me.

Susan

lpellum said...

They are adorable. I cannot believe they are playing so much. I don't know how you ever get anything done, I just sit there and watch them.

Keep the videos coming...they're a hoot.