Monday, September 15, 2008

Puppies' First Meal

Well, big day today. Not only did Miss Polaris get out of the second tier of the whelping box but I decided to give them their first meal of puppy mush. They have quite a few teeth and I think Ransom is ready to get a break. I was really surprised at how quickly they took to it. Polaris was a little piggy. She never stopped eating. She's actually been trying to get to the cookies in my pocket for the last couple of days. I had a feeling she would be happy to try food. All of them really liked it. I just hope I didn't let them eat so much that they get tummy aches!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, did Sol and Sirrah get enough?

Susan

DaveStone said...

It's looking like tripod time ;) . They all look great!

skluever said...

Yep, Sol and Sirrah came back after I was done taping and at quite a bit longer. Everyone at quite a bit. MUCH more than I expected!