Saturday, August 30, 2008

Names

Since the puppies' daddy's registered name is "Super Star" I decided that I would use names of stars (those in the sky) for the temporary puppy names. I spent some time looking up proper names for some stars and here's what I came up with:

Red Boy "Vega"
Tri Girl "Sol" (Dual meaning :)
Tri Boy "Atlas" (since he was the biggest)
B/W Girl "Polaris" (I just liked it)
B/W 1/2 Collar Girl "Sirrah" (Seems to suit her)

Pups are still gaining weight and all are over four ounces more than birth weight.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! Still loving that Sol :) Keep the pictures coming.

Kennel Boy said...

I like the stars
Sirrah --is great

You could have also done constillations
Draco
Herculese
Orion
Pegasus
Phoenix
?????

anyway they are great --I'm glad they are doing well

Dale and Sydney

Dave Stone said...

I like 'em. I suspect some of those pups may keep their name.

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a theme. Love the names.

Denise

Polly said...

Love the names! We need to see more pictures. I could really use a puppy fix now!