Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Well, it's now around 7am on Tuesday and still no puppies. Spent the night monitoring, checking heartbeats, giving tums and talking to the Whelpwise people. Monitoring sessions have been every hour to two hours. Just finished the last one and her contractions are much stronger than they've been although you wouldn't know it from watching her. She seems to feel pretty good. The puppies have moved consideralby to the rear, lining up for delivery (I hope!). Keep your fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Must have been a long night for you. Hope you got some rest. I am vigilantly watching my computer for all updates.

Denise

Red Poodle Agility said...

Those little red devils are keeping you and Ransom waiting. Must have been a long night for you. Your posts are great! For both your sakes, I hope there is big news soon!

Deb

Unknown said...

Hang in there - it will all be worth it in the long run when those beautiful pups appear :)

Susan

Debbie, Remy and Flicka said...

I knew Ransom was a sprinter, but I never knew she could run a marathon too. Stay strong, you girls!! The finish line is in sight --

Debbie

lpellum said...

Boy you have had two sleepless nights. Glad to that Ransom is doing so well.

Welp, I predict the first puppy will be born at noon today.A B/W male...since he'll be the first to "touch" the finish line...little Michael Phelps.

Lisa

Barb Cote said...

Those little red pups can be ornery, can't they? I sure hope they make an appearance soon! Good luck to Ransom (and to you).

Dave Stone said...

I've been away from computer technology for the past few days, and checked this site first once I had my computer again. I think Ransom was just waiting for me to get back online.